Wednesday, 10 March 2010

PostHeaderIcon Proxy Available!


What is a proxy?
A proxy is an intermidiate between you and the internet that changes you ip address so that you can stay anonymous while surfing on the internet!
Did you know?
When surfing on the web, anyone can track you down from your ip adrress, and with the help of geolocalisation they can know exactly where you are and even who you are!
With our proxy service stay anomimous while surfing on the net!!
Surf here:

  Your Ad Here

Enter any Web address to view it with WebWarper:

Antivirus mode
Super dense mode

Your Ad Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Followers

About Me

I am the owner and only member of this site. I am still a student but I have lots of knowledge on the topic (it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say i'm an expert) so you can fully trust my content.